Student Exchange eligibility for current UWA students

I am a current student at UWA, am I eligible for Student Exchange?

The Student Exchange Program is open to all UWA students including international students.

To be eligible for the Student Exchange Program you must normally have completed the equivalent of at least one year full-time study at UWA (48 credit points) by the application deadline and aim for an overall weighted average of 65%. There are a number of exchange partners that can consider students below 65%, or with less than 48 points. A list of these partners is available by searching the Study Abroad portal, Global Studio.

MBA and postgraduate students, language students going on short-term programs and students who have transferred through approved articulation programs should check with the appropriate Faculty for information about academic requirements.

You can find your Weighted Average Mark (WAM) on studentConnect. Students who have completed less than 48 points in their current course, will have previous study and incomplete courses taken into account in the calculation of the WAM.

All overseas studies must be taken on a full-time basis. See our eligibility page for more information.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.