Going on Student Exchange in Europe or Asia if you don't speak another language

Can I go on Student Exchange in Europe or Asia if I don't speak another language?

There are many partner institutions that teach in English. Our exchange partner universities in:

  • Austria
  • Denmark
  • China
  • Finland
  • France
  • Hong Kong
  • Italy
  • Japan
  • South Korea
  • Malaysia
  • Norway
  • The Netherlands
  • Singapore
  • Sweden
  • Switzerland
  • Thailand

offer many courses taught in English. Some courses are taught exclusively in English such as in Denmark, Hong Kong, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore and Sweden just to name a few. Select exchange partners in Canada offer bi-lingual programs in French and English.

Be sure to read each universities profile page on Global Studio for more information regarding language requirements.

The Global Learning Office can assist you in selecting a university which best suits your language abilities.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.