Withdrawing or deferring studies with an outstanding UWA student loan (Australian Guarantor)

I have an outstanding UWA student loan with an Australian Guarantor. What if I withdraw from the University or defer my studies?
If you withdraw or defer, you need to contact the Student Financial Aid Officer to discuss your loan. Any balance on a loan is repayable within a specific timeframe. You should contact the Student Financial Aid Officer to discuss this further.
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.