Changing course at UWA with an outstanding UWA student loan (Australian Guarantor)

I have an outstanding UWA student loan with an Australian Guarantor. What if I change my current course at UWA?
You must inform the Student Financial Aid Officer to discuss repayment arrangements on your loan. Generally, so long as you maintain the agreed loan repayments, then you can change courses without triggering full repayment of your loan.
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.