Enrolment change from full time to part time with an outstanding UWA student loan

I have an outstanding UWA student loan. What if I change my enrolment status from full-time to part-time?
If you change your enrolment status from full time to part time you must contact the Student Financial Aid Officer to discuss repayment arrangements as these may need to be varied.
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.