Commencing postgraduate studies with an outstanding UWA student loan (International Guarantor)

I have an outstanding UWA student loan with an International Guarantor. What if I have finished my current course, and now wish to undertake postgraduate studies, such as a Graduate Diploma, Masters, or PhD?

If you complete your current studies and progress to another programme at UWA, the loan should have been fully repaid by the completion or cessation of your current course. If you have any queries in this respect you should contact the Student Financial Aid Officer.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.