Your assessment responsibilities as an ECM student
You are responsible for ensuring all assessments are completed in accordance with the schedule detailed in your Unit Assessment Mechanism Statement. This statement is usually published in the Unit Outline and is made available in the first two weeks of semester. You should also:
- Make sure you are aware of the faculty guidelines and rules for assessment and check to see if your school has any additional rules or guidelines.
- Know the requirements and due dates for each assessment.
- Schedule sufficient time for the study and completion of all your assessments.
- Regularly check your student email, subject notice boards, on-line learning resources etc. for updates on your units.
- Speak with your Unit Coordinator if you experience any difficulties.