Deferring your studies at UWA

I wish to defer my studies, what do I do?

If you want to take a semester or more off from your studies, you need to apply for Approved Leave. You can apply for up to 12 months of Approved leave at a time online via studentConnect.

To down load the application form:

  • Go to the red menu bar to the left of the screen
  • Under the heading "Enrolment", click "Discontinuation & Approved Leave"

For more detailed information including eligibility to take leave, you can visit the Approved Leave webpage.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.