Finding the staff member in charge of an ALVA unit

Who is my Architecture, Landscape and Visual Arts Unit Co-ordinator?
Your Unit Co-ordinator is the academic staff member responsible for running a specific unit. Check the UWA Handbook or your unit outline for the contact details of your Unit Co-ordinator. Unit outlines are available one day before the start of each semester or teaching period.
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.