Assessment responsibilities for ALVA students
What responsibilities do I have in relation to my Architecture, Landscape and Visual Arts (ALVA) assessments?
You are responsible for ensuring that all assessments are completed in accordance with the schedule detailed in your unit outline.
You should also:
- Make sure you are aware of the UWA Assessment Policy
- Know the requirements and due dates for each assessment
- Schedule sufficient time for the study and completion of all your assessments
- Regularly check your UWA student email and LMS for updates on your units
- Speak with your Unit Co-ordinator if you experience any difficulties
- Keep a copy of all assignments submitted
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.