Getting help with your ALVA assessment

Who can I contact for advice or assistance with my Architecture, Landscape and Visual Arts (ALVA) assessment?

If you need help you can:

  • Speak with your unit/ studio co-ordinator or your tutor for advice and assistance.
  • Contact the STUDYSmarter team in Student Support Services who can provide general assistance with study skills.
  • Visit the ALVA Hub (located in the building in front of the ALVA Building). The Hub can also provide specialist technical assistance to enhance your design software skills in given areas and has computers for student use.
  • Use the EDFAA Library (Education, Fine Arts and Architecture Library).

If you are not sure who to speak to or where to go for help, contact the ALVA Student Office.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.