Gaining credit for previous undergraduate studies in ALVA

Can I credit my prior study from another institution to a course or major administered by the Faculty of Architecture, Landscape and Visual Arts?

Advanced Standing (credit) for prior study is assessed on a case by case basis. To apply, complete an Advanced Standing application form and submit it to the ALVA Student Office in person or electronically. If you would like to discuss your application contact the ALVA Student Office. 

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.