Determining your eligibility for FEE-HELP
Am I eligible for FEE-HELP?
You are eligible for FEE-HELP if you are one of the following:
- Citizenship and Residency requirements:
- you are an Australian citizen or a New Zealand Special Category Visa holder who meets the long-term residency criteria and who will undertake, in Australia, at least one unit of study contributing to your course; OR
- you are a permanent humanitarian visa holder who will be resident in Australia for the duration of your unit; OR
- you are a permanent visa holder who is undertaking bridging study for overseas-trained professionals, and will be resident in Australia for the duration of the study;
You must also:
- Submit a 'Request for FEE-HELP' assistance form before the census date for your unit. You must supply your Tax File Number (TFN) to The University of Western Australia as part of this process. You can complete the form and supply your TFN through the eCAF option via studentConnect
- Ensure your FEE-HELP balance will cover the cost of each unit in which you are enrolled
- Be enrolled in all units you are requesting FEE-HELP for by the census date
Further information about FEE-HELP eligibility is available from the Study Assist website.
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.