Responding to a Payment Reminder Email
I have received a Payment Reminder Email. What do I need to do?
You must pay your fees immediately. Please disregard this reminder email if you have made a payment for this fee in the last 4-5 business days. If you are experiencing difficulties in paying by the final due date you should contact the Fees Team in Student Administration (refer to your Electronic Statement of Account for details) via "Email Us".
Your electronic statement of account (eSOA), on studentConnect details the payment methods and instructions available to you.
To view your eSOA log in to studentConnect.
1. Under the 'Finance' heading in the left hand menu select `Statement of account (eSOA)'
2. If you have amended your enrolment click `Refresh Statement of Account' to view your latest eSOA
3. Choose the fee period from the drop down menu.
4. Select your relevant course code from the drop down menu.
5. Click `Display Statement of Account'.
6. Payment options and instructions are shown at the bottom of your statement. You can print the statement to PDF if you require a hardcopy.
7. To view your outstanding fee(s) click on `Outstanding Balance'
If the outstanding fees remain unpaid, you may be subject to a late payment fee and/or your unit enrolment may be cancelled.