Study Support Fund

What is the Study Support Fund?

The Centenary Trust for Women (CTW) and Hackett Student Fund provide assistance to students through the Study Support Fund, who because of financial restraints might not otherwise participate in higher education. Support is available to both full and part-time eligible students (as defined below) during semester. Assistance will not be considered for support during vacation periods.

Grants are assessed on particular areas of need and are expected to be used for legitimate purposes associated with academic study at UWA. Eligible costs include, but are not be limited to:

  • The purchase cost of books, materials and equipment essential to study programs
  • Accommodation costs
  • Transport costs

Note: Any amount granted is determined by a means test.

More detailed information can be found on the Study Support Fund web page.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.