What is Qualtrics and where can I get help using it?
Qualtrics is an online tool for creating and distributing surveys and can be accessed by using your Pheme credentials. Qualtrics cannot be used as a mailing list system and emails promoting surveys must be sent via the UWA email system.
UWA staff have automatic access to the features in Qualtrics and are able to create and distribute surveys, plus view data reports.
UWA research students initially will be able to create but not distribute surveys. Importantly, before you will be able to distribute them, each survey must:
- have ethics approval from the UWA Human Research Ethics Committee
- have your survey approved in Qualtrics by your supervisor
- For help in using the Qualtrics interface to construct/distribute a survey and retrieve results, consult the Help and Tutorials available within Qualtrics or contact the Qualtrics Support Team
- For help with constructing appropriate survey questions, approach your supervisor
- For information on ethics approval contact the UWA Human Research Ethics Committee
- For help with your Pheme account contact the University Library