How to add units to your enrolment
How do I add a unit to my enrolment?
You can add your unit/s to your enrolment online up to the end of week 2 of Semester 1 or Semester 2 via studentConnect.
Please note that non-standard teaching periods also have their own important dates.
Process to add a unit online:
- Log on to studentConnect.
- Under the "Enrolment" menu select "Online enrolment and change of enrolment" followed by the option "Select your units".
- Type your unit code in the "Get Unit" box and press "enter". (You can also find a unit by using the advanced search option to locate a unit by unit title. The unit options will appear on screen.)
- Select the unit and semester in which you wish to study.
- Repeat this process for each unit you wish to add.
- Select "Proceed to Check out"
- Select "Finish Online Enrolment"
You can check that you have completed your enrolment and print a PDF version by going to "Confirmation" under your "Enrolment" menu options.
Refer to our website for further information on how to change your enrolment, including late unit additions.