Getting help with enrolment

Who can I talk to if I have an enrolment question?

You can contact Student Administration for technical assistance with your enrolment via studentConnect or visit us at Student Central.

If you need academic advice about your course, majors or units and study plan, please contact your Faculty Adviser.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.