Graduating from your Honours course whilst enrolled in a combined course

I took leave of absence from my combined course to complete an Honours degree. When will I be able to graduate?

You will be able to graduate from your Honours degree when you have completed the requirements of the second degree in the combined course. When you complete your combined course you will need to submit two application forms - one for your combined degree course and another for your Honours course.

You will, however, only be able to attend one ceremony in a round; therefore you will need to indicate your preferred course for attendance at a ceremony. Your other awards will be conferred "in absentia". Depending on the date they are awarded, you may receive the certificates at the ceremony you attend or by post to your correspondence address.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.