Business School student clubs and societies
What Business Schools student societies can I join in?
There are a number of student groups that may be of interest to you if you are studying commerce. These include:
- ECOMS (Economics and Commerce Student Society)
- FAWA (Finance Association of Western Australia)
- SMIF (Student Managed Investment Fund)
- MARKAM (The Marketing and Management Association of UWA)
- UWACS (UWA Consulting Society)
These groups hold a number of education, careers and social events throughout the year, so join today to ensure that you don't miss out!
More information can be found on the Business School Current Students website. There are of course, many other student groups you can join, no matter what your interest, so check out the full list on the Guild website today!