Attributes of a good mentee
What makes a good mentee?
Good mentee’s are:
- Open to new ideas, suggestions and feedback.
- Willing to have a go and try out different things.
- Committed to self-development and achievement of career goals.
- Able to give and receive constructive and honest feedback.
- Skilled with good organisational and time management skills.
- Willing to take the initiative, to communicate needs, desires and expectations.
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.