Obtaining a visa for you and your guests to attend your graduation ceremony
Can I obtain a visa for myself and my guests to attend my graduation ceremony?
The University can provide a letter for visa purposes as long as you have already completed the online Application to Graduate form and you have stated on it that you plan to attend a ceremony. There is a processing fee of AUD$30 for this letter.
You can receive the letter via one of the following:
- Collect from Student Administration
- Post to your current contact address
- Email to your student email account only (add AUD$3 to the processing fee - total AUD$33)
- Courier (add AUD$15 to the processing fee - total AUD$45)
Please complete one of the following visa letter request forms available from the Current Students website.
- Assistance for Remaining in Australia Visa Letter Form - if you are applying for a visa to stay in Australia for your ceremony.
- Assistance for Granting of Visa Letter Form - If you and/or your guests are applying for a visa to travel to Australia to attend your ceremony.
The form can be submitted in person at Student Central or sent to the Graduations Team via Email Us.