Gaining credit for your other studies

How do I apply for credit for other studies?

You can apply for credit for units passed in a previous course, either at UWA or from an external university or institution. To apply you will need to complete an Application for credit transfer, advanced standing and recognition of prior learning form. Your completed application form can be lodged at Student Administration, Student Central or with your faculty office.

You are only eligible to apply for Advanced Standing if you are currently enrolled in a course at UWA.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.