Advising Scholarships you are taking summer units or going on exchange

I am a UWA Fogarty Foundation Scholar and I need to advise that I am undertaking summer units as part of my course or that I am going on exchange. How do I do this?

You can contact the Manager, Coursework Scholarships via "Email Us" or call 6488 8196.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.