Providing your new eCOE to Immigration

Do I need to provide Immigration with my new eCOE?

You must provide your new Confirmation of Enrolment (eCOE) to the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) as soon as you receive it. This includes if you have transferred into a new course or extended your current course.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.