Obtaining information about your student visa status

Who do I contact regarding my student visa?

Staff at UWA cannot provide information about your student visa status or eligibility. This information can only be obtained by contacting the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP).

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.