Residential College (on Campus) accommodation

How do I apply for residential college accommodation?

The five residential colleges are located opposite UWA Crawley campus. You can apply for on campus accommodation through the UWA Residential Colleges Application Portal.

You can expect to pay upwards of $400 per week for full board accommodation in 'on campus' accommodation; otherwise known as residential college accommodation.

For details of what individual residential colleges provide, you should visit their websites. Prices vary from college to college and increase every year. You can contact the individual residential colleges directly for more information and individual rates.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.