Accommodation for postgraduate students

Does the university have accommodation for postgraduate students?

The University owns a number of furnished and unfurnished properties close to the Crawley Campus that are available for UWA students. These properties are managed by Crawley Village. Priority is given to students studying at postgraduate level, but any student may apply. Students can view the latest vacancies and apply online.

Depending on demand for available accommodation, there may be a waiting list. Unfortunately we cannot predict when or if vacancies will occur, but when vacancies arise they will be listed on the Crawley Village website.

We recommend that students make every effort to find alternative accommodation and do not solely rely on their application for a unit being successful.

Visit The Housing Office website pages for more information on:

If your accommodation needs are urgent, please contact the Housing Officer to discuss this.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.