What to do with an incorrect unit grade

I think the grade for one of my units is wrong. What should I do?

If you think the grade for one of your units is wrong contact your unit coordinator to have your result checked. If you are still not satisfied then speak to your Faculty Adviser.

If you remain dissatisfied with the grade awarded to you, follow the Appeals Process.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.