Applying for a UWA student loan if you are an International student

I am an international student; can I apply for a UWA student loan?

You can apply for a loan if you are an eligible UWA international student studying in Australia. You can apply for one of two types of loans:

Loan application forms and eligibility are detailed on the above websites. Send your enquiry or application to you the Student Financial Aid Officer (phone +61 8 6488 3547)

Your international student loan will need to be repaid before you stop studying at UWA.

For more information about Student Loan Schemes visit the website.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.