How much you can borrow on a UWA student loan
How much can I borrow on a UWA student loan?
The amount you can borrow depends on the type of loan you take:
- General Purpose loan, up to $4,000
- Overseas Study loans are available up to $6,000 (maximum $12,000* for 2 semesters) of study overseas
- Emergency loans up to $1,500
- Emergency cash loans up to $50
* Students applying for an Overseas Study Loan must first apply for an OS-HELP loan where eligible.
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.