Financial assistance scholarship eligibility

What do I need to provide to be eligible for a financial assistance scholarship?

The University considers students in receipt of Centrelink assistance to be in financial hardship. However, as from 2016, if you are in receipt of a Centrelink Start-up Scholarship, a Relocation Scholarship or are eligible to apply for a Start-up Loan you will not be eligible to receive a scholarship from the UWA SWANS suite of scholarships.

If you are under 22 years of age and are not eligible to receive Centrelink assistance you must lodge a statement of income form from both yourself and your parents for the two taxation years prior to your application.  

If you are 22 years of age and over you are classified as independent by Centrelink and can lodge a statement of income forms.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.