Using Get It
How do I use Get It?
The standard process is to then:
- Search for items you require in OneSearch. By ticking the 'Expand beyond UWA Library collection' it is possible to include references to many items not held by UWA
- If you find a reference to an item you require, then you can request it directly
- If the item doesn't appear in your OneSearch results, you can request via a blank Get It form
- Citations found in Google Scholar and other external resources link back to OneSearch where possible to allow Get It requesting
- Requests are tracked through My Library Account in OneSearch (Note: an historical record of requests submitted is not kept)
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.