University Library membership for UWA visitors

I am a visitor to UWA, can I become a member of the University Library?

If you are a visitor to a UWA faculty or school and want to access the University Library resources, you will need a UWA Visitor Campus Card. The Campus Card website provides information on how to get a UWA campus card. The Visitor application form for UWA Campus Cards must be signed by the Head of School or Centre (or delegated officer).

Visiting staff and academics who wish to access online journals and databases remotely after obtaining a UWA Campus Card need to activate their Pheme account.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.