Where are the libraries located?
The University Library is responsible for six libraries located across campus:
- Barry J. Marshall Library
- Education Fine Arts and Architecture Library
- Law Library (closed for refurbishment late June to mid August 2017)
- Medical and Dental Library (currently closed for refurbishment until September 2017)
- Music Library
- Reid Library - Reid is also home to Special Collections
For a location map visit the University Library contact web page.
UWA staff and students are welcome to use any of the libraries and available services that include:
- Friendly and resourceful staff
- UWA network computers
- Group study rooms
- Silent, quiet and collaborative study areas
- Photocopiers, scanners and printers
- Extensive print and electronic collections