How to complete your re-enrolment

How do I re-enrol?

If you are a current student intending to study in 2017, you must re-enrol online via studentConnect within the re-enrolment period.

  • Log on to studentConnect
  • Go to the ENROLMENT menu
  • Select "Online Enrolment & Change of Enrolment"

Visit the Current Students' website for important re-enrolment information, including re-enrolment dates and late fees.

Enrol for the academic year
It is recommended that you re-enrol for the entire 2017 academic year prior to receiving your results.
If you have been granted deferred or supplementary examinations you must still re-enrol, even though you have not completed the examinations. Remember, you can change to your enrolment once you have re-enrolled.

If you would like further advice on your study plan please contact your Faculty Adviser or consult the UWA Handbook for specific information relating to your course and units.

Higher Degree by Research Students
The way you re-enrol depends on the type of research degree you are studying.

Not Studying in 2017
If you don't wish to study at all in 2017 or intend on taking some time away from your studies, you must apply for Approved Leave

If you don't re-enrol or take Approved Leave your enrolment will be discontinued (lapsed). Remember, you can change your Approved Leave later, if you change your mind.


Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.