Speaking to someone about your results

Who can I talk to about my results?

If you would like to discuss your results, you should speak to your unit co-ordinator with regards to your individual units. If you are still unsatisfied or want to discuss your overall results contact your Faculty Adviser.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.