When you can expect to receive your ordered Academic Documents
When can I expect to receive my ordered Statement of Academic Record?
If you place your order:
- On a University working day, your document will be ready for collection in two University working days after 3pm.
- Over the weekend, your document will be ready for collection on Tuesday after 3pm. (It will be Wednesday 3pm if there is a public holiday Monday).
Note: Online academic document orders are closed over the Easter and Christmas breaks.
You can collect your Statement of Academic Record from Student Administration and will need to show your Campus Card or some other photographic ID when you collect your order.
If you need someone else to collect your order for you, please ensure that you include their name when placing the online order. If you need to send a proxy (and have not nominated them in the online order) they will need to bring a letter which includes your student number, some information about who the person is and what documents they will be collecting, and your signature. All proxies collecting documents need to bring their own photographic ID, for example a Driver’s Licence or Passport.
If you place an order requesting your Statement of Academic Record to be posted/couriered to you, it will be despatched in two working days.
- International airmail may take up to 14 working days to arrive and cannot be tracked.
- International courier takes approximately 4 working days and can be tracked.
- Domestic regular mail (through Australia Post) may take up to 5-7 working days after despatch to arrive.
- Domestic courier should arrive the next working day.
Note: If your Student ID is pre-1968 it will take a minimum of 5 working days.