askUWA for Current Students

Advanced Search
Screen Reader users press Enter to Limit by product.  Limit by product
Screen Reader users press Enter to Limit by category.  Limit by category
Search Tips

Search Results

Other Suggested Searches
Did you mean:
No results found.

  • Make sure all words are spelled correctly
  • Use different words that mean the same thing
Results 51 - 60 of 1259
  1. Activating a UWA research email alias Higher Degree by Research (HDR) students undertaking any of the following studies are eligible to activate a UWA research email alias. PhD Professional Doctorate Masters by Thesis Masters by Thesis... Date Updated: 16/02/2017
  2. Transferring to a different course at UWA You can apply to transfer from one undergraduate bachelors course to another. Normally you can only transfer if you have not yet completed the requirements of your current course. To... Date Updated: 26/09/2016
  3. Letter of Enrolment explained A Letter   of Enrolment is an official letter confirming your current or prior enrolment at UWA. An Enrolment letter is on an official UWA letterhead and states: Your full name UWA Student ID... Date Updated: 02/05/2017
  4. Release of exam timetables End of semester and trimester examination timetables are released approximately five weeks before the  exam period on your studentConnect . The supplementary and deferred examination... Date Updated: 30/01/2017
  5. How gaining permanent residency affects your eligibility for FEE-HELP You are only entitled to FEE-HELP assistance if: you are an Australian citizen or a New Zealand Special Category Visa holder who meets the long-term residency criteria and who will undertake, in... Date Updated: 01/11/2016
  6. Statement of Academic Record explained A  Statement of Academic Record is an official (original) record of your studies at The University of Western Australia. it's also referred to as an "academic transcript". It states... Date Updated: 26/04/2017
  7. Cost of parking fines In accordance with The University Lands By-Laws, the following parking infringements may be issued.   A Driving other than on a Traffic Area $45 B Exceeding speed limits $90 C Failing to... Date Updated: 29/11/2016
  8. Class Allocation System (CAS) explained CAS  is UWA's Class Allocation System and is the system where you: Enter your class preferences for tutorials, laboratories, lectures, seminars and workshops  Once preferences have... Date Updated: 06/06/2017
  9. How to complete your re-enrolment If you are a current student intending to study in 2017, you must re-enrol online via studentConnect  within the re-enrolment period . Log on to studentConnect Go to the... Date Updated: 17/05/2017
  10. High enough GPA Contact the relevant faculty office to make an appointment to speak with a Faculty Adviser . Date Updated: 18/02/2017