Student Exchange eligibility for current UWA postgraduate students

I am a current UWA postgraduate student; can I go on student exchange?

Some postgraduate students can participate in the Student Exchange Program. Different restrictions apply to coursework study and research study and you should speak with your Student Advising Office to find out how these apply to you.

Due to the short duration of some postgraduate courses you may need to apply for exchange in your first semester of your postgraduate study. Therefore you are advised to speak to your Student Advising Office as soon as possible if you are considering applying for a student exchange placement.

Please see our eligibility page for more information.

Was this answer helpful?