Deleting information from your Statement of Academic Record

Can I have any information deleted or unit results removed from my Statement of Academic Record?

Your Statement of Academic Record is the official record of all your studies at the University. It will include all unit attempts including failed or withdrawn units and cannot be altered or results omitted.
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.