Approval from both schools for Student Exchange if you are a combined degree student

Do I have to seek approval from both schools for Student Exchange if I am a combined degree student?

Contact your Student Advising Office for information on where to get approval. Your Student Advising Office is listed on the front page of your studentConnect account.

Was this answer helpful?