Student Exchange referees

Who can I ask to be a referee for my Host University application?

Referees are only required when requested by the Global Learning Office as part of your Host University Application process.

Most host universities prefer Academic Staff as referees however other members of the UWA community including tutors and residential college staff could also be referees. Before nominating your referee, we recommend that you discuss your exchange application with your proposed referee.

Was this answer helpful?