Ordering an Advice of Results

How do I order an Advice of Results?

Current students: you can order and pay for your Advice of Results online via studentConnect by selecting 'Order Academic Documents' under the ENROLMENT heading. If you would rather make an order in person, you can do so at Student Administration located in Student Central.

Past students: you can place an order using the Past Student's option on our online portal or in person at Student Administration.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.