Receiving credit for the units studied on Student Exchange

Will I receive credit for the units I study on Student Exchange?

All units studied and approved by your faculty while on exchange must be for credit towards your UWA degree. It is your responsibility to research the units offered by the host university and to obtain approval for your study list from your Faculty Adviser.

If you successfully complete your host university's standard full-time load for a semester you will receive an ungraded pass or fail on your academic transcript for the 24 credit points earned on exchange. A notation will be placed on your Academic Transcript indicating the units studied while on exchange and where applicable, the grade achieved in these units.

Note: your marks received during your exchange will not be translated into UWA marks so will not factor into calculations for your Weighted Average Mark (WAM).

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.