Extra unit approval while away on Student Exchange

How do I get extra units approved while I’m away on Student Exchange?

If you need to obtain approval for additional units while you are on exchange contact your Student Advising Office.

You will need to provide either a link to the handbook/course catalogue description of the unit or a unit outline in order for the faculty to make an assessment. Details such as credit points (or similar) associated with the unit and class contact hours will also be important. 

Note: unit approvals can take time to process so please forward your information well before any host university enrolment deadlines.

Was this answer helpful?