Insurance requirements for Student Exchange

Do I need to purchase insurance for my Student Exchange period?

The UWA Corporate Travel Policy covers all UWA students studying overseas on a recognised exchange program or any overseas study that is for credit towards their UWA degree for the duration of their overseas study period.

Students who are undertaking any private travel outside of their Host University country at any time during their exchange will need to purchase additional personal insurance before they leave Australia.

Enquiries can be made to the Global Learning Office for students participating in an exchange program. All other enquiries for Independent Study Abroad or Faculty lead programs should be directed to the relevant Faculty Student Office or UWA Insurance.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.