Returning from Student Exchange program

What do I do when I get home from my Student Exchange program?

When you return home from exchange you should come and visit the Global Learning Office so we can see the new you!

We will then give you an Evaluation Form so that you can contribute to the pool of information available to new prospective exchange students. We will also invite you to a Re-Entry event to help you leverage your overseas experience.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.