Overseas study while a UWA student

How can I undertake some overseas study while I am a UWA student?

The easiest way to study overseas at UWA is through the UWA Student Exchange Program. The program provides a supportive environment for UWA students to study on a tuition fee-waiver basis, for one or two semesters, at one of our exchange partner universities. Some short-term programs are also available, these are advertised on a rolling basis. Visit Global Studio for information on exchange, short term programs and UWA overseas units.

Your school may also offer other study opportunities which are not part of the formal Student Exchange Program. These may include semester or short-term programs and research or internship opportunities. Ask your Student Advising Office for more information about these options.

Was this answer helpful?