Completing your engineering vacation work requirement before graduation

Do I need to complete the Professional Practicum (Vacation Work) before I can graduate?

The Professional Practicum is a requirement of the Master of Professional Engineering and must be completed before you can graduate.

Information and guidelines regarding the Professional Practicum are available on the EMS website.

Come and visit us at the EMS Student Office if you need more advice.

Was this answer helpful?